Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Woot.

Okay, so I caved in. I got a real blog (although I still have my Xanga). But I decided that I wanted to dedicate this blog to cupcakes, and possibly any other baking adventure that I may have.

Anyone who knows me can tell you that I've developed a love of anything cupcakes within the past year. I have discovered a love of cupcake fashion, thanks to Johnny Cupcakes...and of course, I love baking and eating them, too! There's something about the tiny, beautifully decorated and delicious treats that I just can't get enough of.

My sister just got the Martha Stewart cupcakes book, and we decided that we're going to attempt to bake our way through the entire book. Most of the recipes will be from there, and others will be from websites that I find.

Okay! So here we go! My first real post is coming right up...that is, as soon as I can upload my photos :D

No comments:

Post a Comment