Tuesday, December 29, 2009

WOW!

Have I been neglecting this blog or what? I certainly hope that this doesn't meet the same fate that my Xanga did...(R.I.P....I know you're floating around somewhere in Internetland...)

Anyway, needless to say, I haven't been doing a great job keeping up with this, but I also haven't been baking much, either. Who knew that getting your Masters degree and teaching credential could be so gosh darn time consuming?! I sure didn't. That's pretty much what I've been up to. I just completed my first quarter as a graduate student, left my post as teacher and orchestra conductor at the local music conservatory (I will miss those kids!), and have wandered my way back into the kitchen during my winter break (which, by the way, is ending all too quickly).

I'm sure most of you know what the holidays mean....stress, shopping, and more stress! Which is why I came to the conclusion that I should show my loved ones that I love them...by baking cupcakes! I managed to bake 48 in one day...that post is coming up soon! ...

...which brings me to my next item on the agenda. I logged into this thing realizing that I had an entry that I meant to publish back in September. I'll go ahead and finish that one first, and then I will publish my holiday cupcake adventures :)

Happy baking, everybody! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment